2. And Jessica makes the prettiest cocktails! Strawberry Gin Lemonades have Friday written alllllll over them.
3. It’s popsicle season!! Loving these Peanut Butter Swirled Chocolate Fudge Pops from Half Baked Harvest.
4. Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies with ~mint infused~ butter!
5. I made this Cinnamon Roll Casserole last weekend for Easter brunch, and I will definitely be making it again!
6. Cocktail ideas for the Kentucky Derby! Cocktails plus chocolate, sign me up.
7. I’m making a version of this cake for my friend’s baby shower in two weeks! I get to be an honorary aunt. 🙂
8. Do you guys follow Jenna Rae Cakes on instagram? I’m 100% obsessed with everything they make. Like literally all of it.
9. Did y’all try the unicorn frappucino?? I love that some people are pointing out the nutrition information label like we all didn’t know how much sugar was going to be in something called a unicorn frappucino. I thought it was fun. 😉
10. Why have I not made a waffle cake yet?
11. Dying for a slice of this Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake!
12. Just say yes to breakfast tacos.
13. I’m *thinking* about making this homemade brioche for cinnamon rolls this weekend, but I haven’t decided how lazy I’m going to be yet.
14. Sticky Finger Maple Bacon Grilled Cheese. I’ve got some MAJOR heart eyes going on over here.
Have a great weekend, friends! xo