Hey, it’s almost Christmas! I had planned on making and writing one or two more posts this week, but honestly I needed a little break. And it’s Christmas after all!
So I thought instead we could take a look back at the top 10 recipes on bethcakes in 2014! Yeah!
10. Okay, so starting off the list at number 10, we’ve got this Strawberry Fudge Cake, which was made back in February for Valentine’s Day. Who can resist pink frosting! ♥
9. Next we move from cake to the CakeShake, something I should definitely make more often. Chocolate Stout CakeShakes
8. Moving on to another form of cake, cupcakes that are pretending to be pie! Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
7. Take a break from cake with banana bread–which is combined with a popular flavor of…cake. Hummingbird Banana Bread
6. Moving completely and entirely away from cake for a second (for real this time), No-Bake Reese’s Oreo Pie
5. Hoping back on the bread train, let’s take a joy ride with this S’mores Pull Apart Bread with Toasted Marshmallow Drizzle
4. Moving on down the line, this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
is all the best parts of chocolate chip cookies, except with peanut butter and a chocolate graham crust:
3. This is one of my personal favorites, and another cake mash-up, Funfetti Cheesecake
. With frosting and sprankles, of course.
2. Coming in at number two, citrusy cake with swirly purple frosting–Blueberry Lemon Cake
1. And finishing out the countdown, the most popular recipe of 2014. Mini Bourbon Pecan Pies
I’m hoping to post a 2014 Recipe Fails post on Friday or Saturday, so stay tuned! Until then, Merry Christmas, y’all! I hope you have safe travels and enjoy plenty of time with family, friends, and good food.