And y’all know how I feel about dessert.
And that is how everyone on the trip learned about my Oreo obsession on the very first night. 🙂
So we all ended up ordering dessert and passing things around the table to sample. Banana cream pie, ice cream, Key lime pie. It was all fantastic, but Oreos will always be my fave.
This pie is *almost* no-bake, and no-bake desserts are always a favorite for me in the summers. Many more to come! 🙂
Mint Chocolate Oreo Pie
oreo cookie crust
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup all purpose four
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
chocolate, white chocolate, and mint filling
- 8- oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk divided
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp mint extract
- green food coloring optional
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs
- chocolate sauce optional
for the crust
- Preheat oven to 350*F and coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine Oreo crumbs (I just processed about half a package of Oreos in a food processor), butter, flour, baking soda, and egg white. Mix until combined.
- Press dough into the bottom of the springform pan. Set the pan on a sheet of aluminum foil and fold foil up the sides. (To prevent anything from leaking into your oven while baking!)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set in the center. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
for the filling (sorry in advance - you need a lot of bowls!)
- In one bowl, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract; mix well.
- In two separate bowls, whisk together each pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups milk. Transfer to the fridge to set and thicken.
- While the pudding is thickening, beat heavy cream on high speed (with the whisk attachment if you're using a stand mixer) until stiff peaks form. Remove about 1/2 cup and place in the fridge. (This will be using to decorate the top of the pie later!)
- Remove pudding from fridge and whisk well. Fold half of cream cheese mixture into each pudding. Fold half of whipped cream into each pudding.
- Divide the white chocolate pudding in half. Whisk in mint extract and a small dab of green food coloring to one half.
- Spread half of chocolate filling over the cooled crust. Top with alternating dollops of white chocolate filling and mint filling. Cover with Oreo crumbs. Dollop with remaining chocolate filling and spread smooth. Decorate the top of the pie with the reserved whipped cream and chocolate sauce if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 4-6 hours, or overnight. Let thaw slightly before serving!
Recipe from bethcakes. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Julianne @ Beyond Frosting says
This is beyond fabulous
Rachel @ Bakerita says
Oreo cookie crumbs really are the BEST crust ever, and this pie is making me wish I could dive in and devour my screen. Literal heaven. I’ve GOT to try this.
Amazing! Wish I had a slice right now!
This pie looks super tasty!
Jess @ Sweetest Menu says
A thousand times YES! This pie looks AMAZING Beth. Pinned!