It’s the weekend and we all deserve some super easy, completely no-bake, mile-high peanut butter pie! 🙌 This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is just what we need for Labor Day. It’s cool and creamy and simple to whip up.
Best of all, it’s THICK and like a little mountain of peanut buttery goodness in an Oreo crust.
the peanut butter filling
My goal here was for this pie to have some height on it. I will say that you have to act quickly after shaping the filling in the pie crust and then popping it in the freezer. Mine almost wanted to spill over the edges a little bit, but I used a rubber spatula to swipe around the edges and keep it piled higher in the center. Once I put it in the freezer, it held its shape perfectly!
The filling is made up of lots of delicious creamy things like cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, and (obviously) creamy peanut butter.
the peanut butter oreo crust
First off, you can and absolutely should use a store bought pie crust if that’s what works best for you! I was tempted to buy one at the grocery store simply because I hate cleaning my food processor. 😂
But I also wanted to use peanut butter creme filled Oreos for the Maximum Peanut Butter Experience, so I decided to go with a homemade crust. You use two of the three rows of Oreos in the package, and the rest you can
eat crumble on top for garnish.
I topped this pie with a homemade whipped cream for extra height, but it will be just as delicious and enjoyable if you chose to skip it!
Happy weekend, peanut butter lovers, and happy baking!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 22 Oreos I used peanut butter Oreos
- 4 tbsp butter melted
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 8-oz block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt I used Chobani Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
To make the crust:
- Place Oreos in a food processor and process until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter, stirring until all crumbs are coated. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate; chill in the freezer while preparing the filling.
To make the filling:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add Greek yogurt and peanut butter; mix until combined. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, mixing until incorporated.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour filling into the prepared crust. Pile the filling in the center of the pie and use a rubber or offset spatula to shape it and keep it piled in the center.
- Immediately place the pie in the freezer and chill for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
To make the whipped cream:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream over the chilled pie. Garnish with crushed Oreos if desired.
- Store pie in the freezer and thaw for 20 to 25 minutes prior to serving.
follow along with me: