It’s so good I had to make up some words in order to accurately describe it. Plus it’s full of Reese’s Oreos, soo..
If you want, you can get real crazy and throw some mini Reese’s cups in there. Cah-razy.
I made this No-Bake Strawberries-and-Cream Oreo Pie last summer with another crazy Oreo flavor. I know a lot of people don’t like most of them and prefer the regular Double-Stuffed, but I actually liked the Strawberries-and-Cream ones! What could be bad about chocolate and strawberries?
And you don’t need an oven or anything! I know you don’t want to heat up your kitchen in the middle of the summer if you don’t have to (Alabama summers can be rough), and this pie is perfect for that. Cool, easy, and yummy.
Plus, after this you’ll want to put peanut butter whipped cream on everything! So good.
- 1 store-bought Oreo pie crust
- 1 package Reese's Oreos
- 1 package of Mini Reese's Oreos (for decoration)
- 1 3.5oz chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- First, chop two rows of the large Reese's Oreos. (I cut mine into 4ths. You can use a food chopper or food processor here, but you want the Oreos to be in large chunks.) Set aside.
- Whisk together pudding mix, and milk in a bowl, set in the refrigerator to thicken.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed with an electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding, which should be thicker at this point, and mix until completely incorporated.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and chopped Oreos. Pour the pie filling into the Oreo crust. There may be some extra filling, so just fill the pie crust until it's full and smooth it across the top. As for the extra filling, it's really good eaten by the spoonfuls. Or you can dip more Oreos into it. It's really good for that as well.
- Add all the ingredients (start with 2 tbsp of milk) to a medium-sized bowl and whisk until smooth. Add another tablespoon or two if the glaze is too thick. Use a spoon or squeeze bottle to drizzle the glaze over the frozen pie.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix on medium-high speed with an electric hand-held mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag and pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the pie. Decorate with Mini Reese's Oreos, which I found in the checkout aisle of my grocery store.
- Put the pie in the freezer for 4-6 hours, but overnight is best. Let the pie thaw for a few minutes when you're ready to serve.
- Then enjoy the peanut-buttery-chocoliciousness!
Recipe from bethcakes. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Mary Frances says
First of all, JAW DROPPING photos. And second of all, REESES OREOS.
I think that speaks for itself. I mean, come on now, who can turn that down?
Not me. At all.
Thanks so much, Mary Frances! Reese’s Oreos really do speak for themselves. Not much to say other than that, really. 🙂
Chris @ Shared Appetite says
This looks amazing Beth! Like, ridiculously deliciously amazing. I need this in my life immediately. And you know what, I’m pinning so I remember to make this a part of my life immediately! YUM!
Thanks, Chris! Sounds like you definitely need to make it then! 😉 If you do, I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for pinning!
Kelly - LEFT SIDE OF THE TABLE says
I’m obsessed with this Beth! Totally agree with you on wishing there was a bit more PB in the Reese’s Oreos! However, it didn’t stop me from eating almost half of the package right when I opened them! I haven’t made a pie like this in forever. Nice you don’t have to bake anything! It’s been a bit chilly here in MN but I’m sure when it’s hot again this will be on my table 😉
Thanks, Kelly! Yeah, they just need a little bit more of the Reese’s peanut butter flavor & texture. Still amazing though. 🙂
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor says
No-bake desserts are the best, especially when they involve reeses AND oreos! Beautiful pie, Beth!
Thanks, Ashley! This pie is almost too easy! 🙂
Amy | Club Narwhal says
BETH, THIS IS AMAZING!!! I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL NO-BAKE PIES AND THIS IS REALLY SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE 🙂 ALSO, MY DAD JUST PUT IN A PIE ORDER FOR A FAMILY REUNION LATER THIS MONTH. THIS PIE IS GOING ON THE TO-MAKE LIST FOR SURE 🙂
THANKS, AMY! 🙂 If you do make it, I hope you like it!
Matt Robinson says
No-bake is the best and this looks absolutely delicious!!
Thanks, Matt! No-bake is the best for sure. Perfect for this summer weather!
Oh my!!! Reeses and Oreo and NO BAKE!!! I’m in love!! Stunning photos too 😉
Thanks so much, Zainab! I’m in love with this pie too. Even though I made it last weekend. Haha 🙂
This has to be one of my favorite * if not THE FAVORITE * dessert of the summer! Love the photos too.
Yay, it’s one of my favorites too! 🙂
Peanut butter whipped cream??? Why have I never tried this before??? haha I feel like I’ve been seriously missing out. Oh and the rest of this pie sounds completely amazing too 🙂
Thanks, Ashley! I had similar feelings about the whipped cream. Totally completes the pie. 🙂
Shannon @ Bake.Frost.Repeat. says
Oh my, that pie looks amazing! I can’t believe I haven’t tried the Reese’s Oreos yet. I think I might have to go to the store tonight!
Thanks, Shannon! You definitely need to try them asap! 🙂
OMG. I need this for breakfast. right now!! I’m not a fan of all the weird Oreo combos (actually won’t try any of them) but I think I’d make an exception for this pie!!
Thanks, Jules! Haha, I totally wanted it for breakfast the day after I made it. You should definitely try the Reese’s Oreos! 🙂
I didn’t even know that Reese’s Oreos existed! I saw this on insta and was drooling…no-bake pies are my fave and I always loved dirt pie as a kid. Still do! Have a great day Beth.
Omg, Katy! You have to try them! And dirt pie, yesss. Always my favorite growing up too. Thanks, Katy! 🙂
Lauren @ Hall Nesting says
I miss everything about AL except the summers! So making this right now sounds perfect!
Haha, I hear you on that! Thanks, Lauren!
Jeff Branch says
Just insane with flavor. Super good right out of the freezer and since it is frozen you don’t really need to use a fork.
Haha, no forks necessary! Glad you enjoyed it!
Nora (A Clean Bake) says
Wow, what a perfect way to round out a summer dinner party! I love the idea of Reese’s Oreos in just about anything, but especially in this pie!
Thanks, Nora! Reese’s Oreos in anything sounds just about right to me! 🙂
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
Oh my, this pie is stunning!! I’m in love. Pinned!
Thanks so much for pinning, Dorothy! 🙂
Oh my! My 9-year old has been asking me to make his favorite chocolate pudding pie but I’m thinking he would flip for this, too. Looks beautiful and delicious!
Thanks, Monica! This is sort of like chocolate pudding pie, but full of Oreos. He’ll totally love it! 🙂
Rachel @ Bakerita says
You really, truly know the way to my heart. This is everything delicious and more, and I need it. Soon. Peanut butter whipped cream?!!??! You genius, you. Pinned!
Haha, thanks Rachel! Peanut butter whipped cream will change your life. Maybe not, but it’s pretty tasty. 🙂
Derek and I at the BBJ want to be your taste testers? How do we work that out?
I believe we can work something out! 🙂
Meriem @ Culinary Couture says
This looks amazing Beth! I want the whole thing! NOM NOM
Thanks, Meriem! I totally wanted to eat the whole thing too, haha.
Sometimes I get treats for my clients, is there a way to buy some of the goods you make or place an order?
Placing an order is possible, but I haven’t worked out a good process for that yet. I’ll have to see what I can do!
Concerning the pudding mix….is it instant or ‘old fashioned’?
It’s instant pudding mix! I’ll add that to the recipe!
this is such a yummy pie!
Thanks, Dina! 🙂
This is just amazing. I think the oreos on the edge is my favorite part! ^.^
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
This looks phenomenal! I’m a big fan of peanut-buttery-chocoliciousness too, and I’m also a fan of not using my oven in the summer 🙂 Great recipe!
This pie was meant for me!! 🙂 I love that everywhere chocolate is, peanut butter is too! Seriously, it looks. So. So. Good. Pinned!
Alexandra Youngs says
I can attest to the fact that this is a truly yummy recipe.
We had some important guests last saturday and sunday so I gave it a go.
Your directions were so good and it didn’t take so long
as as I thought it would to prepare. Many thanks
for the amazing recipe