So Yellow Hammers are basically pineapple juice, orange juice, vodka, Malibu rum, and some more rum. How could they not be good, right? I like to garnish mine with some cherries and orange slices, but I think even some fresh pineapple slices would be nice if they’re in season and you feel like being fancy at your tailgate.
The Yellow Hammer
- 2 oz vodka
- 3 oz Malibu rum
- 1/2 oz dark rum
- 8 oz 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 oz orange juice
- Garnishes: cherries orange slices, pineapple cubes/slices
- Fill a glass with ice and add ingredients. Stir and garnish.
- Roll tide.
- A collegiate Tervis of your choice
- Stanley Brand Adventure Vacuum Crock – perf for keeping your food warm while traveling/tailgating
- A set of coasters and a notepad from Matrick and Eve
- A KIND Snacks Indulgence Cube – that’s 20 KIND bars, people. You need healthy snacks at tailgates too!
- AND a $30 visa gift card just because