So I did. 🙂
Um, plus it smells like heaven and sunshine and tropical islands. As my dad said, “You need to candle this stuff too.”
Can’t get easier than that right?
While I am a huge fan of all the healthier fruit pops out there, these are more of a dessert pop. What with all the coconut and coconut milk. But these pops are cool and creamy, and the sprinkling of toasted coconut on the bottom is completely necessary! They’re the perfect summer afternoon treat!
- 1 1/2 cups coconut/toasted coconut for toasted coconut butter
- 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut rum (or sub in coconut water or more coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut for garnish
- Make toasted coconut butter according to these instructions.
- In a blender, combine toasted coconut butter, coconut milk, honey, and coconut rum. Blend until completely combined and smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 30 minutes. Then insert popsicle sticks and sprinkle the popsicles with toasted coconut.
- Freeze for 3-4 more hours, or overnight if possible.
- Dip molds in hot water for 5-10 seconds to remove popsicles.
Recipe from bethcakes. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
I’m going to see how many pops I can make this summer! ♥